As both Registered Migration Agents and solicitors, we can provide you with timely and expert advice concerning migration to Australia. Whether you are on a temporary visa seeking to extend your stay or looking for permanent residency, our firm can step you through each stage of the visa application process. In addition we provide assistance for clients whose matters have progressed through to the Migration Review Tribunal, the Refugee Review Tribunal, Judicial Review Applications and Ministerial Appeals.
Herm Legal’s migration agents and immigration lawyers can provide assistance with the following matters of immigration law:
- Helping people obtain either temporary or permanent residency
- Assistance with extension of visas
- Helping people bring their family members to Australia
- Sponsoring overseas employees to work in Australia
- Provide assistance for visa appeals
- Helping with immigration legislation, such as assisting people in identifying reasons as to why their application should not be refused/residence cancelled
For many visa classes, a strong result in the International English Language Testing System (“IELTS”) is a pre-requisite. No matter what your IELTS level, Herm Legal & Migration Services can put you in touch with our network of professional teachers and tutors who can assist you for preparing for your IELTS examination. We are currently accepting enrollments for classes in Adelaide, Melbourne and Canberra. Class sizes are limited to 10 and pre-booking is essential. Classes last for 3.5 hours (with a 20 minute break in between) and cost $77.00 each inclusive of GST. Contact us for more details or to make a booking for IELTS tutoring classes.
Office of the Migration Agents Registration Authority
We are registered migration agents (MARA Registration Number #146132 Nithya de Zoysa) and abide by the Professional Code of Conduct.
For more information: